||FFP2 Filter Mask
||Non Woven Fabric
||Public Place Or Industrial Use
ffp2 face mask,
ffp2 respirator mask
Disposable Folding FFP2 Mask / Fold Flat Dust Mask For Pollution District
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Respirator Mask with 4-ply non-woven/elasticated strap , fold flat dust mask ,convenience take/packing: neutral color box, also can OEM/disposable dust mask with valve/protect against dust and liquid
Active carbon is better for odour and hot working condition.
||Non woven fabric
||With valve or without valve
||Nose bar adaptable,hypoallergenic
FFP2 Dust Mask Advantages
1. FFP2 dust mask has a better design
2. Dual fixed straps, adjustable metal nose band
3. Smooth inner lining ensuring a secure seal.
4. Loaded polypropylene material without any toxic, irritating, stimulant, poison
5. High filtration and static electricity material to resist normal toxic and ting micron particle.
2 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
4. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.